Thursday, October 14, 2010

Got a Facelift

Finally after 4 years, my house finally got a well needed facelift. When I bought my house in Sept 2006, the paint on the wood shutters on the front of the house was peeling badly and made the house look a bit shack-like.

The above picture is a before picture of what the house used to look like.


The two pictures below are what the house looks like today. I was fortunate to have my cousin's nephew install the new burgundy shutters and I painted the front and side doors to match. I really like the color, I think it pulls out that reddish color in the brick. So proud of getting this project off my to-do list.

Since the pictures on the blog are a bit small, if you click on each picture you can see a larger view and more detail in how bad it looked than and how much better it looks now.











No comments:

Post a Comment