Saturday, August 14, 2010

A - Z (April - Zucchini)

WOW!!!! I can't believe my last blog post was back in April. That probably tells you a little bit about my summer. It has been super crazy.

Today was my first day to spend a few hours in the kitchen doing what I love. Cooking and Baking!!! It was so relaxing.


My friend, Barb gave me some zucchini. At first I thought I'd make Zucchini Pie and then was reminded of Zucchini Cobbler that tastes like Apple.



But then I thought......I'd try a few new recipes that I found on the Taste of Home website. Click on the link to go directly to the recipes.





This afternoon I made Zucchini Pasta (pictured at left) and Zucchini Cupcakes (pictured below).



Of course both recipes were delicious, because they are Taste of Home recipes. My favorite place to find recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment