Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stamping Lots O' Cards

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all.

Today I spent the day with my mom and sister-in-law making cards. We had so much fun chatting and creating cards together. Here are pictures of the cards I made. Card designs were inspired by Lisa Stenz (sister CTMH consultant).





I'll be selling these cards at the Milwaukee County Zoo vendor fair on Sunday, May 23rd between 9am - 3pm.
Mark your calendar to attend this event. I'll have discounted admission tickets to the zoo for sale soon. In the past admission tickets have been $5/per person and includes parking. Hope to see you there.

I'll have all occasion of cards for sale..... Birthday, Celebrate, Thank You, and much more.















1 comment:

  1. Love all your cards, Dawn! I hope you sell lots!

    ReplyDelete