Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mother / Daughter Day

My mom and I spent the day together this past Thursday. It was our Mother / Daughter Day of spending quality time together.

We made cards together. This first card my mom made with the March Stamp of the Month "A Little Everything". She has inspired me to make many more cards using this cute stamp set.

We also spent the day knitting, went to lunch at Genghis Khan (Monogolian Barbecue Restaurant on Mayfair Rd.), watched a couple movies later and had homemade Spicy Tomato Soup for dinner. Yummy!!!
Here is a link to view all the stamps in this adorable "A Little Everything" stamp set and see more artwork. March Stamp of the Month.
The stamp set can be purchased for $22.95 or with a purchase you can receive the stamp set at a discounted price.
$25 purchase, receive 25% discount at $17.21
$5o purchase, receive 50% discount at $11.48
$75 purchase, receive 75% discount at $5.74
$100 purchase, receive the stamp set FREE

I made cards using the "Veranda" Kit of the Month. I made two of each card and still have about 7 sheets of background and texture paper and 2 sheets of cardstock that I didn't cut into. This is such a cute paper pack and the stamp set is adorable too. I see myself using both the stamp set and the paper packet a lot more.
Here is a close up of the cards and the stamp set. You will also see the embellishments included in the Basic Kit and additional embellishments you can purchase for the Best Options. Veranda Kit of the Month
The kit is offered at a discounted price of $29.95 and will make either 12 cards or 2 two-page layouts.
You can go directly to my website and place an order for these items or others. The order will be shipped directly to your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment